We are working daily on maintaining the cleanest, healthiest facilities each and every day. Along with testing our employees and our residents on a routine basis and maintaining the strict guidelines of being on continual lock down, our team is keeping everyone healthy, clean and free of any related issues.
We now offer video conferencing through Skype, Zoom, FaceTime and/or any related means you have available to speak with your loved one. We are working tirelessly with the the heath scare and how it has affected all of us and especially families and loved ones of Assisted Living, Board and Care and Hospice.
We have a team leader, Stefan Rudolph, that will be communicating and helping you all the way in your communication with your loved one as we went through and grew through the hard times the last two years of 2020-2021. Stefan is here to service and will use the best form of communication for you to connect during normal business hours.
Our team is on top of all the changes taking place in the Assisted Living, Board and Care and Hospice industries when it comes to the new health issues and changes. Some of our past clients have said we have the best hospice care in Escondido (we offer hospice waivers). They have also said that we offer the best assisted living in Escondido. The best board and care in Escondido and more! Contact us today for more information
At this time, our facility like all facilities here in the County and State are on "lock down" and unable to take guests at this time. That includes the area of not being able to have any guests for visiting residents and/or guests that are interested in viewing our facility. We are able to do this tour and communication via live video phone call or video conferencing apps. Contact Stefan Rudolph today through the Contact Us Button below.
Anne's Place Assisted Living holds firm and true to the strength of our priority always being the health and safety of every patient that enters our doors along with our staff, nurses and providers.
Considering all the issues with the outbreak here in 2020 and how we strive to be the best Assisted Living Facilities in San Diego during health scare and outbreak over the past two years, we wanted to take a moment to assure you that the we have taken all necessary precautions to obtain, maintain and sustain the best care facility in Escondido and all surrounding areas in San Diego County
Our staff and providers are staying on top of all the latest updates that the CDC (Center for Disease Control), the NIH (National Institute of Health), the WHO (World Health Organization) and the White House Special Medical Team.
Our goal is to ensure that you can feel confident that every precaution is being taken to ensure a safe environment when we work with you, and/or your loved one.
Rest assured that we have the cleaniest Assisted Living Facilities in Escondido, cleaniest Assisted Living faciilties in San Diego and all surrounding areas.
We have one of the cleanest Assisted Living Facility in San Diego by continually sanitizing, cleaning and disinfecting hard surfaces and frequented areas and items. We strive for perfection in having our staff clean daily and frequently.
Experts from the CDC health organization have instructed the following:
~ Family members must only call to set up a time to talk via phone, Skype or Zoom.
~ Caregivers accompanying patients are asked to wait outside the office. Do not bring in any outside food or beverages.
~ We ask that you not shake hands and wash your hands regularly with soap & water.
• We ask that ALL who enter the office use the hand sanitizer upon entry and to use hand sanitizers any time you touch a hard surface.
• Minimize touching your face, particularly your eyes or nose, with your hands. Sneezing into tissues or your elbow are great ways to minimize spread of germs. Always wash your hands with soap and water after you sneeze.
• If you have a cough, cold or have been in contact with an individual who has been effected in a hot spot in the past 2 weeks please let us know.
• We wipe down all hard surfaces regularly during the day and limit the number of team members and patients in our home care.
• Our team is dedicated to serving our community with the best Assisted Living in Escondido, Best Hospice Care in Escondido, Best Dementia Care Facility in Escondido and Best Alzheimer's Facility in Escondido, along with all surrounding areas.
• We work to assure you that your loved one's health and care takes top priority for us.
• We continually follow the guidelines from the health community keeping everyone clean and safe from this virus.
• We are here to help you, your family and your loved ones during this difficult time for our country and hope you and your family will stay safe.
Copyright © Anne's Place - 2023 - All Rights Reserved.
Online Growth Empowered by Coach Stefan Rudolph